Monday, April 29, 2013

 So where have all the snowbirds gone? 
They must have got scared off by this!

Every late April since 2002, it has been a tradition with me to put together a mix dedicated to the upcoming summer. I always call it the "Prelude To Summer" mix. This is often following a couple months later by a "Summer mix" but sometimes I don't. But always the Prelude, ha ha! 

PRELUDE TO SUMMER MIX 2013

1 Summer Nights - Rollins Band 
2 Gypsy Heart - Rival Sons
3 Wooden Ships - CSNY 
4 Funk #49 - James Gang 
5 Bubblegum Cancer - Graham Parker
6 What I'd Say - Rare Earth 
7 Getting Better - Easy Stars Lonely Hearts Dub Band
8 Somebody - David Bryne
9 Maybe I Will - Protein 
10 Forgetting About Business - Dread Zeppelin 
11 Bra (short version) - Cymande
12 Miranda - Fleetwood Mac 
13 Hot In The City - Billy Idol 
14 Body Snatcher - Billy Idol  

Only available for streaming, please visit Amazon or your favorite retailer for mp3's.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts