Monday, May 6, 2013

My my my, the good ole days!
Here is a self-compiled bootleg I made from two different cassette source tapes which I obtained from the Secret Society. Both shows were partial shows and both were recorded at the Whiskey so I put them both together on one CD and called it "Two Whiskeys Please" The sound quality is almost identical on both shows, in fact, you would probably just think it's one show. It's typical B+ audience stuff for the time period. There are 14 songs total and there are some very classic early Boingo tunes here including the very rare song "I Have To Be Entertained" and a very early version of "Little Guns" which Danny says on the tape he hasn't even decided what to call yet!
1 OPEN EYES
2 AIN'T THIS THE LIFE
3 CINDERELLA UNDERCOVER
4 WHAT YOU SEE
5 CONTROLLER
6 I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS
7 I HAVE TO BE ENTERTAINED 
8 PERFECT SYSTEM
9 LITTLE PISTOLS 
10 IMPOSTER
11 I WAS A TEENAGE MONSTER
12 VIOLENT LOVE
13 ONLY A LAD
14 NASTY HABITS

Link. Note that I own the original cassettes to this and it's not an official release, it's suitable for trading. 

CINDERELLA UNDERCOVER

Blog Archive

Popular Posts