Thursday, May 30, 2013

I totally forgot I even owned this and my mouth dropped when I saw it. This one's a major classic, a 2-lp set of various songs from 1980, lots of songs from quite a few different shows and sound qualities ranging from very good to just so-so, but mostly good and very classic. Here's a song list by side- 
A Pound for a Brown on the Bus
Pick Me, I'm Clean
Society Pages
I'm a Beautiful Guy Beauty Knows No Pain

Charlie's Enormous Mouth
Dancin' Fool
Bobby Brown
Ms Pinky
Truck Driver Divorce

Luigi & the Wise Guys
Outside Now

Tinseltown Rebellion
The Dangerous Kitchen

The Blue Light[listed as "Your Ethos"]
Dumb All Over
Shall We Take Ourselves Seriously?

Black Napkins / Introduction

Doreen
Goblin Girl
Broken Hearts Are for Assholes
I'm so Cute
Andy


Ripped right from the vinyl you see above. Link. Note this is not an official release and is suitable for trading.

FIRST 7 MINUTES OF SIDE ONE

Blog Archive

Popular Posts