Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Lost Portfolios ha ha. 
Roger Waters 3-CDR set
Well call this a new feature at Tommy's Beach. Last December during the holiday season my best friend visited me here in Palm Springs from Los Angeles and brought with him the above pictured portfolios of mine which had been stored at his house for quite a few years. They are all from the last decade and packed full with cd'rs I burnt and collected. Most of them are official releases but there are definitely quite a few bootlegs scattered here and there, so I will be posting them. This first one is Roger Waters 3-cdr set I got in a trade in 2002 from his concert in Santiago Chile. It's a top-notch radio broadcast. Set list is here. Occasional announcements by the Spanish DJ. Link for Disc 1. Link for Discs 2 & 3. Note this is not an official release, it's a radio broadcast and perfectly suitable for trading. 

IN THE FLESH

Additional note - 5/9/13 - Just listened to this in it's entirety, I don't think I've heard it since when I first got it in 2002, it's an AMAZING performance and boot! 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts