Saturday, May 18, 2013

Another 2012 overlooked album...a little thing called Carnaby Street
Seriously, I would not be in music or have ever written a song if it wasn't for this guy. 
And so begins my shameless plug for the man that in a way became my instant songwriting mentor way back in 1980 when in one of those chance encounters in life our paths crossed. Many of you should know this legend of supergroups like Silverhead, Detective, Power Station, as well as a successful latter day acting career. Just can't say enough about the lad but to get to the point of this post, last year he released Carnaby Street his first solo album in a decade and a half and it's been critically acclaimed by critics and fans alike. 10 songs of great rock n roll with several genres crossed. I highly recommend it and if you like the sample track you hear below, I implore you to visit this Amazon link or favorite retailer and buy his mp3's or album. After almost 40 years in rock n roll, I think he deserves it, not to mention he's a hell of a nice guy! 

LITTLE LATIN LOVER

Keep rockin' Michael! 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts