Friday, May 3, 2013

They broke the mold, plain and simple. 
The genius known as Danny Elfman. 
Got a compilation of various Oingo Boingo rarities and outtakes spread out thru the years.  There's much more comprehensive collections out there in the bootleg world but I took some of the best tunes sound and quality wise. It flows in a chronological order. The first song actually dates back to Mystic Knights Of The Oingo Boingo, and the last couple of songs are outtakes from their very last album when they just called themselves Boingo. Songs- Pico & Sepulveda/I Was A Teenage Monster/California Girls/Forbidden Zone/Cinderella Undercover/Take Your Medicine/Elementary Physics/ I Stand Defeated/Find You/Inside/Mama (original version)/Vultures/Water Link. Note this is a compilation I personally put together from various cd-rs and the songs are all outtakes, not official releases and suitable for trading. 

I WAS A TEENAGE MONSTER

Blog Archive

Popular Posts