Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sparks in 1976
Sparks last month in Hollywood

Come, on I grew up in Hollywood, how could I not like Sparks! Almost 40 years and 22 albums later, they're still going at it. Oh let me count the ways I love this band which is really the Mael brothers. Bootlegs by them are hard to come by and there's only about 6 or 7 that I even know of in existence. This one is way back from 1976 at the Bottom Line in NYC during the Big Beat tour. FM Broadcast that has an interview on the end with Rodney Bingenhiemer (aka Rodney on the ROQ!) Link. Note this is a cd-r I got in a trade of an FM broadcast, it is not an official release and is suitable for trading. 
1.Nothing To Do.
2.I Want To Be Like Everybody Else.
3.Something For The Girl With Everything.
4.White Women.
5.Everybody's Stupid.
6.B.C.
7.Equator.
8.This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us.
9.Amateur Hour / I Like Girls.
10.Big Boy
11.Russell Mael Interview with Rodney Bingenheimer.

NOTHING TO DO

Blog Archive

Popular Posts