Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just love this guy!

I got an email yesterday from some Pink Floyd newsletter thing I'm on and it was talking about how the new Roger Water's tour is starting in Europe in about 7 weeks. His version of The Wall has expanded to stadium size and promises to be the most extravagant presentation of his rock opera ever performed. So in honor of all that fun stuff I thought I'd post my personal favorite bootleg of The Wall show, this one is from Madison Square Garden in 2010. It's an A+ audience, exquisitely recorded, outstanding! I believe it's this show, although he played the Garden three times that year. Link. Note this is not an official release and is suitable for trading. 

RANDOM 10 MINUTE SAMPLE

Perfectly suitable for listening to at the beach. 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts