Thursday, May 23, 2013

The wonderfully talented Darby Gould.
California music, ya dig? My affection and attachment to this band goes way back to the Airplane days of the late 60's and following with them through their ups and downs and phases over the years. Just like a close friend I have remained loyal through the good and bad. One of my favorite phases of their long career was the early 90's stuff they did with Darby Gould. This show captures the passion and fun of what they were doing and includes the legendary Papa John Creach. The performance is stellar, you can really tell they were into it that night and the A grade audience capture puts you right in the show. My favorite JS boot. Set list is here. Link. Note this is not an official release and is suitable for trading. 

WE CAN BE TOGETHER

I just love this picture of Paul & Darby. 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts