Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Location of show, club no longer exists
My life changed in a major way on October 8, 2006 when on a hot summer night (yeah it's still summer here in October and still hot at night) my friend and I went to a show called "An Evening With The Black Crowes"  I didn't know much about the band except for some of the hits I had heard on the radio and mostly the Lions album which I had played a few times. That night I encountered a totally different band, one that jammed out on songs, had a hippy vibe and walked around between songs talking to each other, almost like it was a rehearsal or something. Maybe I was just ripe for a change but I left that club that night feeling like I had discovered the music my soul had been searching for a long time. It was much more than the music, it was a feeling. From that there was no turning back. This recording of that night was traded to me a few months later and it's very rare, I've never run across anyone else with this show. It's an audience, A-, not the greatest  but still a good listen. Set list is here. Link. Note this is not an official release and it suitable for trading. 

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Blog Archive

Popular Posts