Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome To New York is the quintessential Rolling Stones bootleg. It is and always has been the shining star in the world of Stones boots. I'm probably gonna piss a few people off when I say this, but I even put it above Brussels, just by a hair. I'll never forget my best friend and I, at the tender age of 12 brought this back from the bootleg store on Hollywood Blvd and sat on the floor of my bedroom and spun this for the first time. No pun intended but we were floored by the sound quality from the opening chords of All Down The Line. In the event you need a new copy or may have never heard it, this is a fresh high-quality vinyl rip right from the record pictured above. Link. Note this is not an official release and is suitable for trading. 

ALL DOWN THE LINE

Stones on the beach. 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts